Lol Keeps on Restarting Again and Again
- Apr two, 2014
- 27
- i
- 18,535
- 0
- #ane
It only happens in this 1 game which is why I tried to update drivers and reinstall the game just neither of those worked. At present I'm thinking information technology could be the psu.
This is my component list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZHHnRT
Every component is a couple of months one-time except for the ability supply (and storage hdd) which some other reason I'm suspicious off information technology.
When looking at windows logs it gives me the source "kernel-power" and id number 41 (63) and in the description it says something along the lines of "The system close down without first closing downwards correctly. This fault could be caused by, the system not responding or power dissapearing unexpectedly." (loosely translated).
And so I'one thousand only wondering if I need a new power supply or perchance the error is somewhere else. The power supply is 7 years old at this bespeak (warranty was three years) and so I'm really not surprised if it would be the case. I just think it would be weird that it would just be one game that has a problem. Especially since League is such a low requirement game. I play escape from Tarkov and Witcher 3 for case which both pull 100% of my graphics card only they accept no bug.
Any aid would be greatly appreciated.
- Oct 22, 2013
- nineteen,808
- 738
- 77,190
- two,991
- #23
- #2
- Apr 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- eighteen,535
- 0
- #3
The crashing is unpredictable so I can't really capture it on camera.
I tried recording information technology with my phone when i start the game usually. Kind of hard to see though:
- Feb eighteen, 2010
- 29,920
- 219
- 86,740
- 3,354
- #4
- April ii, 2014
- 27
- i
- 18,535
- 0
- #5
- #half-dozen
- Sep 23, 2020
- 620
- 157
- 1,190
- 44
- Jan 23, 2017
- eight,131
- 377
- 39,490
- 1,847
- #8
This error is the Effect of sudden power loss, non the cause. Check the events that happened BEFORE that result for anything unusual.When looking at windows logs information technology gives me the source "kernel-power" and id number 41 (63) and in the description it says something along the lines of "The organization close down without first closing downward correctly. This error could be caused by, the system non responding or power dissapearing unexpectedly." (loosely translated).
PSU fault is very very unlikely if games like Wither work fine. GPU failure too is doubtful in this case - not incommunicable but information technology would need very specific failure type.And so I'grand just wondering if I need a new power supply or perhaps the error is somewhere else. The ability supply is 7 years old at this point (warranty was 3 years) then I'm really not surprised if it would be the instance. I just think information technology would exist weird that it would but be 1 game that has a trouble. Especially since League is such a low requirement game. I play escape from Tarkov and Witcher 3 for example which both pull 100% of my graphics card but they have no bug.
Either is something incorrect with LoL itself (did yous remove all LoL configuration files when reinstalling it?) or the game has some conflict with drivers (most probable GPU'south). If updating GPU drivers didn't assistance, remove them with DDU and reinstall again, perhaps even you should try rolling back to older version (I'm assuming the game did piece of work at the by? then cull a drivers version that you used when it worked).
- April 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- 18,535
- 0
- #9
I couldn't find any suspicious errors in the logfile leading up to whatsoever of the shutdowns.This error is the Consequence of sudden power loss, not the cause. Check the events that happened BEFORE that event for annihilation unusual.PSU fault is very very unlikely if games like Wither work fine. GPU failure also is doubtful in this case - not impossible but it would demand very specific failure blazon.
Either is something incorrect with LoL itself (did you remove all LoL configuration files when reinstalling it?) or the game has some disharmonize with drivers (most likely GPU's). If updating GPU drivers didn't help, remove them with DDU and reinstall once again, perhaps even you should effort rolling back to older version (I'thou assuming the game did work at the past? so choose a drivers version that you used when information technology worked).
Almost the gpu, I actually bought it around a month ago and the shutdowns were happening before that. And so I just realised information technology'southward probably not that.
I did delete the entire folder which contains the config file. But right at present I went to a riots support page that told me how to reset my config files so i did that. I'll practice another reinstall and and so I'll see in the side by side couple of days if information technology happens again.
Thanks for the help.
- Jan 23, 2021
- 1,850
- 381
- ii,540
- 144
- #ten
Updated MB BIOS to the latest version?
- April 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- xviii,535
- 0
- #xi
- Oct 22, 2013
- nineteen,808
- 738
- 77,190
- two,991
- #12
At what settings is the ram running? hateful timings, mostly the showtime four (primary).
Can see that with cpu-z or hwinfo,
download hwinfo,
install and open it=click run,
close the top window which is the system summary,
in the main window at the left top click "save report",
at the bottom of the next window check "Summary for Clipboard",
after that you'll meet what'southward in the pc,
copy by clicking "copy to clipboard" and rightclick+paste in your next respons
How is that helping?
- Sep 23, 2020
- 620
- 157
- 1,190
- 44
- #13
it'southward just a theory.
a game theory.
((what if riot ip banned who knows not I))
- Apr 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- eighteen,535
- 0
- #fourteen
Computer: ASUS Arrangement Production NameWould start with replacing the psu since that old. Maybe the game makes the gpu (peradventure even cpu) spike in power use right after starting and is it shutting downwards because of that.At what settings is the ram running? mean timings, generally the starting time iv (primary).
Can encounter that with cpu-z or hwinfo,
CPU: AMD Ryzen five 5600X (Vermeer, VMR-B0)
3700 MHz (37.00x100.0) @ 3668 MHz (36.75x99.8)
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (WI-FI)
BIOS: 1004, 08/13/2020
Chipset: AMD B550 (Promontory PROM19 C)
Memory: 16384 MBytes @ 1796 MHz, 18-22-22-42
- 8192 MB PC17000 DDR4 SDRAM - Patriot Memory (PDP Systems) 3600 C18 Serial
- 8192 MB PC17000 DDR4 SDRAM - Patriot Retention (PDP Systems) 3600 C18 Series
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (TU106-200A) [ASUS]
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 6144 MB GDDR6 SDRAM
Drive: ST4000VN000-1H4168, 3907.0 GB, Series ATA 6Gb/southward @ 6Gb/s
Drive: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, 244.2 GB, Series ATA 6Gb/due south @ 6Gb/s
Drive: PNY CS2130 1TB SSD, 976.8 GB, NVMe
Sound: NVIDIA TU106 - High Definition Audio Controller
Sound: AMD Family 17h/19h - HD Sound Controller
Network: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz
Network: RealTek Semiconductor RTL8125 Gaming 2.5GbE Family Ethernet Controller
Network: ASUS USB-N10 150Mbps 11n Wireless USB dongle
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Abode (x64) Build 19041.1052 (2004/May 2020 Update)
I could supersede my PSU but I'd rather not if not necesarry.
- Jan 23, 2017
- 8,131
- 377
- 39,490
- 1,847
- #fifteen
While I however don't see a reason to suspect PSU is causing your problem ...
Simply
running a 1000$ worth of new equipment on a (let me be edgeless hither) old potato isn't exactly what I'd call very smart. Green CX line wasn't exactly meridian models fifty-fifty when it was new. While information technology may serve you well all those years, there is a practiced reason it only had iii years warranty. 7 years is more and so enough to phone call retirement.
- Apr 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- xviii,535
- 0
- #16
- Oct 22, 2013
- nineteen,808
- 738
- 77,190
- two,991
- #17
Why 2 wifi? would effort and utilise the onboard kickoff and have the dongle out.Network: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHzNetwork: ASUS USB-N10 150Mbps 11n Wireless USB dongle
I understand, simply as said higher up is vii years long for such a psu, with the onetime topology could information technology well exist that if i rail goes out of spec other will besides, mean when one runway gets pushed other track might go out of spec. That price says zero about the quality of the psu. It'southward quondam and really should be replaced imo.I could replace my PSU only I'd rather not if not necesarry.
- Apr 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- eighteen,535
- 0
- #eighteen
I'll be looking for a deal on psu.
- November thirty, 2006
- iv,452
- 1,313
- 25,840
- 465
- #19
$105 is not expensive for a 750W PSU. It'due south pretty cheap, really.Well it was 105$ so it's non similar information technology was bad at the time. I run across your point though I should probably get a new one.
Exercise yous accept "automatically restart" unchecked?
http://jongerow.com/automatically-restart/index.html
- Apr 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- 18,535
- 0
- Nov 30, 2006
- 4,452
- 1,313
- 25,840
- 465
- #21
There you lot become. Now encounter if it restarts or if yous get a BSOD.It was on before but I've turned it off now.
- April 2, 2014
- 27
- 1
- 18,535
- 0
- #22
i can't reliably make it restart. It seems random. Proficient days and bad days. Then I tin't check it unfortunately.There you become. Now see if information technology restarts or if y'all become a BSOD.
- Oct 22, 2013
- nineteen,808
- 738
- 77,190
- two,991
- #23
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Appointment |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| M | Question PC restarts itself nether high CPU load without BSOD | Ability Supplies | 27 | |
| | Question Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD | Power Supplies | five | |
| C | Question PC randomly black screens on both monitors and needs to be restarted | Power Supplies | 4 | |
| | Question Delight help! When gaming, PC restarts even on inverter ? | Power Supplies | ane | |
| Southward | Question PC restarts while nether heavy load | Power Supplies | xx | |
| | Question PC random restarts even when idle. Power supply replacement? Or can be fixed? | Power Supplies | six | |
| | Question UPS restarts the PC when gaming only | Power Supplies | 2 | |
| I | [SOLVED] How to fix a PSU that restarts frequently ? | Power Supplies | xi | |
| | [SOLVED] PC restarts after prolonged employ - GPU/PSU issue? | Power Supplies | half dozen | |
| D | [SOLVED] PC turning off on its own when I play games | Power Supplies | iii |
- Advert
- Cookies Policies
- Privacy
- Term & Atmospheric condition
- Topics
Source: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/pc-restarts-suddenly-when-starting-league-of-legends-only.3708325/
Post a Comment for "Lol Keeps on Restarting Again and Again"